To view a map of Downtown Santa Monica’s public parking facilities and current parking fees, visit the Santa Monica Parking website or download the City of Santa Monica Parking App, Powered by ParkMe.
Fees for Downtown Santa Monica Parking Structures (numbered 1–8)
• Operates 24 hours daily
• First 90 minutes free, $2.00 for first 1.5-2.0 hours weekdays & weekends, $3.50 for first 2.0-2.5 hours weekdays & $4.00 for first 2.0-2.5 hours weekends, $20.00 maximum daily weekdays & $25.00 maximum daily weekends
• Special hours and flat rates between $30.00 and $35.00 may apply to all lots during special citywide events
• Effective May 16, 2013 the first two levels in all structures, will be dedicated to 3 hour parking only. All-day parking is available on all upper levels.
Santa Monica Library Parking Fees (601 Santa Monica Blvd)
• First 30 minutes Free
• 0.5-1.0 hours $0.50 weekdays, $1.00 weekends
• 1.0-1.5 hours $1.00 weekdays, $2.00 weekends
• 1.5-2.0 hours $2.00 weekdays, $3.00 weekends
• Daily max $14 weekdays, $5 weekends
Valet parking is available on 2nd Street between Broadway and Colorado Avenue at Santa Monica Place Shopping Center. The first two hours are $10 plus with an additional $2 for every thirty minutes after with a max rate of $20.
Metro provides Metro Bus or Metro Rail transportation. For more information about planning your trip please visit the Metro trip planner at http://www.metro.net/ or call 323-GO-METRO.
For the comfort and safety of our guests, we will not permit large bags into the building, including but not limited to backpacks, luggage, and large shopping bags. All bags are subject to search and we reserve the right to refuse admittance. Santa Monica Place offers a variety of ways to hold or deliver your shopping bags to you. The concierge (located on the 2nd floor, below the theater escalator and next to Bloomingdale's) can store your shopping bags until 9 PM or they offer same day or next day delivery. For more information on storing and delivering, please click here. They are unable to store food or luggage. For luggage needs, we encourage you to check with your hotel on their luggage storing policy.
In addition to our bag policy, we will not permit skateboards, scooters, folding bikes or any other item prohibited or deemed to be a safety concern. We reserve the right to refuse admittance.